Thursday, March 29, 2012

Project Duncan Proposal

I proposed an idea for Ron Saks Project, but it didn't get selected. I really like that idea of making an animation about the love of a cat and a dog. I don't want to give it up, so I decide to pick it up and accomplish it for this project.

This was my old sketch. 

I plan to shorten and simplify this animation down to 30 seconds. I will use some really simple lines to illustrate the cat an dog. The background will be scanned watercolor paintings and animated by Storyboard. 

schedule
April 3 finished storyboard, designs of the dog and cat
April 5 starting working on the first second. Presumably, the first few frames will be done. The watercolor background will be finished.
April 10 working on the first 10 seconds.
April 12 first 15 seconds finished.
April 19 20 seconds finished
April 26 25 seconds finished
March 3 30 seconds finished. finished product posted on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment