Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ron Saks Project: Jessica Landscape II

I went out and shot some photos for this project this week. 
I found out this bird feeder on campus. When the first time I saw it, I had this strong impression that this was a place. A place for someone to live in. It has fences, houses, and its owners -- birds. 





This place waits for its owners to come back everyday and watches its owners to leave everyday. 

I took some other photos of campus. 



These are my contact sheets.

3 comments:

  1. The first image is your most successful image because the framing removes our knowledge that this is one of the CCAD bird feeders. I can see where you are going with peaceful but with the tilt of the camera, it feels off balance… Watch out for the dreaded Grilled Cheese (the image is *almost* cut in half).
    How will your image align with the other images produced by your group?
    I know that you do not have a car but you do have your CCAD ID which gets you onto any of the COTA buses… make a plan to get away from the campus… explore… bring a friend and pick a neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your images with the bird house. I love how it can fit into both atmospheres. I'm not sure how I feel about the stones in the second version of it though. The blue in them is a little distracting. Maybe bring down that color of the blue & it might work better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read the blog from march 5th, So everyone knows what the schedule is and there are no misunderstandings! thanks!

    ReplyDelete