Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Project Duncan III

This week I start animating. I think I have some problems when i am animating in Storyboard Pro. I tried to set each panel as one frame long, but it didn't work. I can only set each fram to one second as the shortest possible length. Under this condition, I am afraid the movement might feel a little bit not smooth. I will probably try to animate in a different way instead of doing it frame by frame.
 This video is what I have so far. This animation is probably going to be longer than one minute including the openning.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I don't understand why you are just showing us the paw, and then cutting to the heart...
    When I looked back at previous weeks, that is what you had in your storyboard...but I guess I assumed the characters would fully walk in and sit, before the heart appeared around them. This feels disjointed and doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

    I applaud you for trying new programs. We are all trying to figure out the most practical way to work through these animatics...so keep trying and ask charlotte or other people you know for help when you get stuck. :D Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know what the prob is in storyboard instead of having each pic down at the bottom showing you whats on each frame, there's an option you can click called timeline that allows you to manipulate the frames and make them longer or shorter I can show you in class. I don't remember where that button is though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have much to say other then add more to it like, I want to see the cat and dog somewhere or atleast thats what im kinda expecting. other then the time frame of the intro isnt to bad depending on the time frame of the whole animatic

    ReplyDelete